Friday, 24 June 2011

Changing Ways of Life

Its my first time seeing the real bedouins, in Jordan, on the way to Petra. There are tons of them living in Jordan. I have only heard about them before and when I saw them, instantaneously I was mesmerized by their everything, the tent, the animals, their lifestyle, their choice of living, their resistance towards modernization and how do they survive?


Inside Petra, I saw the book "Married To A Bedouin" and I told myself the book will give me all the answers I want. According to the summary, I know that the author decided to give up her modern lifestyle and trade for an unstable livelihood instead, all because of the power of love. This is sufficient to tell me that the book is a good biography. 

I have ordered the kindle version of the book and i can't wait to get into the mind of the author.....



    


No comments:

Post a Comment