Saturday, 25 June 2011

On-The-Go Friends

I met many people on the road and most of them are genuinely nice. You will be lucky if you find someone who really clicks with you. People who enjoyed your jokes and vice versa. The whole trip will be different with the addition of new friends you met and so far I've been lucky that I've not met unpleasant people on my journey....

I remembered most of them very well and even till now, I still think of them from time to time, wondering how they are doing and which part of the world are they now. The honeymooners I met in New Zealand, the tour guide I met in Nepal, the family I visited in Cambodia, the Japanese laundry shop owner who drove me to my destination because I got lost and refused to take a cab, kind human nature act like this made the trip fonder.

During the Jordan trip, we met this group of wonderful people. There is this married couple from UK, a loving couple from Amsterdam and a nice lady from New York who was doing the trip alone! I really admire her, something I've always wanted to do but yet to try, well, actually, it is in the pipeline already and I hope to do it in the next two years :)


They are all jovial and chirpy and I seriously can't remember when was the last time I had so much fun with a van of strangers. The trip is unforgettable because of these people. They made a difference :)
Everyone can make a difference :)



No comments:

Post a Comment